Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Candle still Shines RIP Abdulquadir Abdulazeez

In the wake of the sad news we received this morning, the entire Campus Herald Crew, commiserates with the YOUTENIANS Family, The U10MM Group, The Entire 300Level Class and the Department of Mass Communication, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria on the sudden demise of, an Harbinger of Dreams, an Epitome of Future Glory, a Bearer of Worthy Visions, a Glowing Light in a Dark age, AbdulQuadir AbdulAzeez, U10MM1161. His Daparture to the World beyond is a blow to the hearts he touched with his Dreams and Visions. His Legacy will forever live on.

Here are some of the comments from Well-wishers. Follow the condolence on twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #RIP_Abdul


Abdulquadir Abdulazeez U10MM1161



Raphael Ehiabhi
He was one of those people that I could count on. though we argued almost every day, yet our bond grew stronger because we shared a single dream to cause a Change in the nation. I was always proud to call him a Lazy but Just boy. Abdulquadir Azeez was a true Nigerian, an Aluta birthed fellow.. Your Legacy shall forever be remembered.. #RIP_Abdul


Today, I really wish u cld see dis. I may not hav gotten d chance to tell u how spcl u r evryday... I may not hav bin close wen u took ur last breath, I may not hav evn spoken to u dis morning. Bt in my heart I'll ALWAYS cherish our friendship. Nana will miss u a lot.. U knw dat right? May it be well wit ur soul. Ameen #Abdul

Idris A'isha
The news spread today in class that you were dead.. we were all confused and we are still in shock!! We love you soo much,buh we know God loves you more... May your beautifull soul Rest In Peace,our dear brother, friend and course mate! May God comfort your Family and Friends! Till we meet again, Abdulazeez..! Sun re o!

Aghogho Adodo
Yesterday we had lunch 2geda @coke village in sch,asked u y ur on drugs n u said its Ulcer,we discused abt it n even laughed ova it,u asked me if hav paid 4 I.t n wher I wud do it. I nver knew xterday ws d lst day I wud av lunched wit u.u were amongst d 1st pple I blended wit cos of ur calm nature.Rmemba hw I use 2 claim ur sit in clas n all u do is 2 smile..AbdulAzeez rest in peace
His Last BBM Update

Firdausi Shuaibu
Innalillahi wa innaillaihi raji'un. Abdullazeez... Is a broda, a frnd n a coursemate. May ur soul rest in peace n may Aljannatul firdaus b ur final abode. Ameen.
My dear brodas n sisters, lets always fear Allah n do d ryt thng 4there is nothing in dis world.

Jemimah Yusuf
RIP azeez,d whole clas of U10 wld miss u...... this is a wake up call 4all of us, it cld be anybdy at all, bt d fact we still livin is a chance 2re-evaluate our lives&live right&just!!!
 
 
Prince Hto Precioustwins
Now we see him
Later is no more
What's the essence of life?
A Questionk form of poetry.
Dedicated to AbdulAzeez, a friend and course mate who died at the early hour of this day.
May Allah, his God, forgive him his sins and make Al-janatul fridausi his final abode. Amin
 
Jibril Muhammed
May Allah in his infinite mercy grant him rest, may his grave be an abode of light & not darkness. May Allah(SWT) let him pass successful in all the stages of life after death. Ameen..RIP Abdulazeez..we really gonna miss u

Mamman Muhammad Danjuma
Salamun Alaikun... All the Staff and Student of Department of Mass Commucation, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Please. Accept my heart felt sympathy over the sudden death of our beloved course Mate Abdullaziz Abdulkadir, his death is indeed a great loss not oniy to the family but to humanity in general. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace and May Allah give u the fortitute to bear the irrepearable loss(Amin)

Muhammad Awwal Ibrahim
BY ALLAH IF U KNW WAT D GRAVE LOOK LYK U WIL NEVA SIN A DAY IN UR LYF. WE WENT WT HIM TO D GRAVE BT LEFT HIM ALL ALONE IN IT TO FACE QUESTIONS ALL ALONE, INDEED IT IS A SIGN AND WARNING FOR US D LIVING.DO GOOD WHILE ON EARTH COZ IT IS UR ONLY HELP IN D GRAVE. RIP TO ABDULAZEEZ AND ALL THE DEAD. TO ALLAH WE BELONG AND TO HIM IS OUR RETURN:

Abubakar Baba Abubakar
Death d inevitable has visited one of us! Som1 dat was seen, strong nd healthy yesterday is no mor 2day! Dis is a reminder we shall all taste it.... Pls abdulazeez needs our prayers! May Allah swt grant him Aljanatul firdausi! RIP brother

Fhavoryt Oyiwoja
like an angel on assignment, he touched us all. R.I.P, ABDULAZEEZ
Oh death! Were lies ur power? U took his life but his memories live on. We'll miss u Abdulazeez
X-boi Dona
accept ma condolence.....mascom family....so sad.....a friend indeed was he.....i neva knew dat practicum stuf wil b d last tin da wil bring us 2geda....adieu...n may ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace....
Habibat Salawudeen
when we sat 2geda in klas yestday, if anyone had told me dat wld be d last tym we will not only receive lectures 2geda bt also d last I will ever see u, I wld nevr ve believed it. Its still lyk a dream. 
I pray dat Allah forgives ur sins and make u among d dwellers of Jannah. Ameen

Fausy Junaid
I find it hard 2 get it straight. Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'unn. May Allah av mercy on u Bro. Abdulazeez

Zainab Idris
U wr luvd den nd nw u ar luvd nd missd.tyms nd memories we use 2 take 4 granted is wat we wish we hav nw.R.I.P ma dear frnd may Aljanna firdaus b ur final abode

Shenkes Stones
Wat more can i say dan "rest in peace" our dearest course mate may ur gentle soul continue 2 rest in d bossom of d lord until we meet to part no more.......

Oyata Ocheje
Wat more can i say dan "rest in peace" our dearest course mate may ur gentle soul continue 2 rest in d bossom of d lord until we meet to part no more.......

Juwon Ajiboye
#RIP_Abdul tho' it Still feels lyk i'll jst come to class 2mao see u,hug u, tease u nd look 4 ur trouble and thank God it waz jst a night mare...but even so rest well...

Theresa Bitrus
This life is all vanity,we will give acct of our lives one day pls let's live a good life,God I can't bliv u r gone we will miss u so much. RIP ABDULHAZEEZ



Ha,abdulazeez.I cnt still believe all dis.u'v alwz bin nice wit m evn wen I act naughty.he's a nice fellow,humble,respectful,undastandin&noble.may Allah grant u Al-jannah fridous&give us d hrt 2 bear dis loss.aw I wish u cud jst cum back so I cn tell u aw much I love u.rest in peace.#sobs#

He always meet me in the office or first thing in the morning as I open my car, bow and in his usual mannerism would say 'Salam Malam how is your family' and usually I reply with 'they are ok today'. Sometimes he would follow me and start discussing the problems of Nigeria. Our last encounter was on Tuesday when he met me in the office and said 'Sir I cannot fail 311, I know what I did'. I said Abdul go and write. That was our last conversation. A nice fellow, intelligent, religious and full of dreams. We will all miss you. May Allah accept your good deed and forgive your shortcomings. Good bye.




2 comments:

  1. From Allah we come and to him we share return. I don't know per se but with the story and attributes pouring here, its a very pathetic event. May the almighty grand the family and friends the fortitude to bear the lose... M.D mohammed. U05MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. God giveth nd taketh. Dou very painful nd saddened 2 hear dt a promising youth lyk abdulazeez is 2 weak 2 move his limbs again. We love u bt god loves u more. I pray god wil grant d family u left d fortitude 2 bear d loss. RIP. Jimoh Oluseun U08mm

    ReplyDelete